Cat swallowed a plastic mouse

My cat has swallowed a plastic mouse, will he need to see a vet or will he manage to pass it on his own?


Answer by KAte
Hi well if it is small enough and had no hard edges on it then I would think that it should pass through. You will however need to make sure this happens in a day or so, so you will have to keep them in and monitor their litter tray.

If it does not pass through in a few days then i would recommend contacting your vet for some further advice.

best wishes and I hope you see a mouse soon

best wishes Kate

Click here to post comments

Return to Cat Questions Archive three.


Like This Page

I'd love to hear what you think of this page or my site. Let me know if you like what you have read or if it has helped you with a problem.

It's easy to do just leave a comment in the box below and click the like / share or +1 to let others know about my site. Thank You It really is most appreciated.