my cat maybe dying

by kayleen
(spokane washington)

My cat little boy is not eating and is very weak,Last week my other cat poillow died having the very same systoms,are my cats being poisoned.

Answer by Kate
Please take your cat to a vet as soon as you possibly can. This is the only way to find out if they are being poisoned or not. It may also be the only way to stop this cat from dying also.

I can't stress it enough, if your cat is ill and there is a possibility of poison then you have to take your cat to the vets as there is no other way to know for sure and get treatment.

best wishes Kate

Click here to post comments

Return to Cat Questions Archive three.

I'd love to hear what you think of this page or my site. Let me know if you like what you have read or if it has helped you with a problem.

It's easy to do just leave a comment in the box below and click the like / share or +1 to let others know about my site. Thank You It really is most appreciated.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.