cat with teeth problems

by Sandra
(Carson City)

My moms cat has an older cat who has teeth pain. He has a little inflammation in his gum's. Can I go to the Feed Store and get some golden seal or antibiotic for him and what could I give him for pain. He will still eat but she can tell his mouth is bothering him. Please help!

Answer by Kate
You must go to the vets with him. he sounds like he needs some dental work which only a vet can sort out. There is nothing you can do once pain has started.

After the vet has sorted his teeth out you can feed him some crunchy food along with his soft food to prevent build up of plaque etc in the future.

Hope your cat is better soon

best wishes Kate

Click here to post comments

Return to Cat Questions Archive two.

I'd love to hear what you think of this page or my site. Let me know if you like what you have read or if it has helped you with a problem.

It's easy to do just leave a comment in the box below and click the like / share or +1 to let others know about my site. Thank You It really is most appreciated.